Wednesday, April 6, 2016

100,000 VIEWS!

Well, it happened! I reached over 100,000 views here at the blog last week. I suppose the Big Boy Bloggers probably get that many views per day, but for me, it took quite a bit longer. Still, 100,000 views seems like a significant milestone, and I think a celebration is in order!

Click image for Kindle edition.
To celebrate 100,000 views here at The Hurricane Report, I am sponsoring a Kindle book giveaway:  Wednesday, March 6, 2016, you can download a copy of Wish You Were Here:  Letters From the Foot of the Cross for Kindle for FREE. Pass the word to your friends!

I hope the book encourages and blesses you. And after you've had a chance to read it, I hope you'll take a few minutes to post a review at Amazon or at Goodreads. Your feedback is important to me!

I'm planning a few other celebratory giveaways later this week on my Camille Kendall, Author Facebook page. I invite you to log in, "Like," and join the celebration!






No comments: