Tuesday, January 29, 2019

NURSING SCHOOL, PART 5

A few observations four weeks into my return-to-school adventure...

  • I appreciate coffee more.
  • I appreciate water more.
  • I appreciate wine more.
  • I appreciate sleep more.
  • I enjoy learning.
  • I dislike assignments that must be completed on computers in the library computer lab.
  • If a professor says he will be in his office at such-&-such time, and then he is not...grrrr.
  • Labs are my favorite classes. :)
  • It is a privilege to walk in the shadows of my children here.
  • School is a nice break from work; work is a nice break from school.
  • I need a housekeeper. And a cook. And a laundress. And someone to shop for groceries and to do all the bazillion and one things I used to do before I started working and going to school.
First round of exams begins next week. Wish me well!

No comments: