Wednesday, August 27, 2014

10 THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR TODAY (08/27/14)

Here they are, in no particular order:

1. I am thankful that my kids are usually very healthy. Me, too, for that matter. Sturdy stock!

2. I am thankful the sun was out long enough today for me to dry a couple loads of laundry on the line. (That last load I just put on the line? Mmmm, might not dry so well - I felt a few raindrops.)

3. I am thankful for a wonderful, soon-to-be new daughter-in-law, and for her entire family. They have been such great blessings to me and mine.

4. I am thankful that my kids are pretty much financially independent, paying for their own college, books, clothes, vehicles, gas, insurance, rent, etc., and that they still help out so much around the house when they are home. I don't know anyone else whose kids take so little and give so much.

5. I am thankful it is still so beautifully green outside! This late in August, the hay field is usually brown and burned to a crisp.

6. I am thankful for friends who check on me when I've been off the grid for a couple of days. :)

7. I am thankful that tomorrow is pilates day at ADBC Fitness in Troy - I need to straighten out a few kinks after helping the newlyweds move.

8. I am thankful that today is Wednesday, which means that tonight I get to worship with my family at Grace Pres!

9. I am thankful for my grandbabies!

10. I am thankful for the promise of Glory!

Your turn now - what are YOU thankful for today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you and all of my children. I am thankful I have lived long enough to see you have grandchildren.
Love you. Dad