Thursday, April 19, 2018

10 THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR TODAY (04/19/18)

Ten things I am thankful for today, in no particular order:

  1. Morning light creeping across the hay field. (Never gets old...beautiful every morning.)
  2. My walking buddy, Carol.
  3. My prayer sisters. They are warrior princesses.
  4. Bible Study Fellowship. (Even though I did not make it to class today; I hope be back in class next week, ladies!)
  5. My children. My children's spouses/significant others. My children's children.
  6. Helen's chocolate chip cookies. Yum! And coffee. I am thankful for coffee.
  7. Helen playing the piano.
  8. Old friends. (Old, as in "we've been friends a long time," not as is in, you know, old.)
  9. Addie at Global Counseling Network.
  10. My wonderful next-door neighbors.
  11. The smell of fresh-turned earth.
  12. Fuzzy black calves romping across green grass in the pasture.
  13. Songbirds outside my window.
  14. My parents and my grandparents, and the rich heritage of faith, courage, strength, kindness, and hope each of them gave me.
  15. Sunshine!

Your turn: what are YOU thankful for today?

No comments: