Friday, April 17, 2015

WISH YOU WERE HERE: LETTERS FROM THE FOOT OF THE CROSS

Click HERE to purchase.
I am super excited to announce the release of
Wish You Were Here: Letters From the Foot of the Cross.

Some people seem to have it all together:  perfect bodies, perfect homes, perfect lives. I am not one of those people. I can "accidentally" eat an entire bag of Riesen chocolates in one sitting, and I occasionally forget laundry in the washing machine until it grows legs. Sometimes, I feel like Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train" should be the theme song of my life.

But the truth is, whether you look like you have everything together or not, life is messy. And it is hard. If you are struggling in the trenches with muck up to your eyeballs, Welcome! I have mud on my boots, too.

Wish You Were Here:  Letters From the Foot of the Cross explores the practical implications of the gospel for the nitty-gritty business of life. From fender benders to mashed potatoes and gravy, this compilation of posts from The Hurricane Report relates how Christ provides grace, strength, and joy for each day.

Pour a cup of coffee and take a moment to read a letter from a friend - I think you will be encouraged!

Wish You Were Here is available at Amazon.com - click HERE for paperback; for Kindle, click HERE!

No comments: