Monday, July 13, 2015

BOOK EVENT - YOU'RE INVITED!

If you are in Obion County, Tennessee, this week, I would love for you to join me at a couple of book events!

On Thursday evening, July 16th, I will be greeting visitors and signing copies of my newest book - Wish You Were Here:  Letters From the Foot of the Cross - at the Obion County Public Library. I will be in the Tennessee Room from 5:00-7:00 p.m., and will read an excerpt from Wish You Were Here at 5:30.
The Obion County Public Library is located at 1221 East Reelfoot Avenue in Union City, Tennessee, across the street from Baptist Memorial Hospital.

On Saturday, July 18th, I am joining the festivities at Troy Community Involvement Days. I will have a book table at ADBC Fitness Studio, located on the north side of the town square in my hometown of Troy, Tennessee, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
The address for ADBC Fitness Studio is 115 W. Westbrook, Troy, Tennessee.

Copies of Wish You Were Here:  Letters from the Foot of the Cross will be available at both events, and can be purchased for $12 each. I will also have copies of my first two books, Bethel Road and Slow Sun Rising. If you have already purchased a book and would like for me to sign your copy, feel free to drop by - I would love to meet you!

No comments: