Thursday, November 6, 2014

W. G. RHEA PUBLIC LIBRARY - BOOK EVENT!

Yes, I admit I am SUPER EXCITED about participating in W. G. Rhea Public Library's annual Cornucopia of Talent this year!

I met Connie McSwain, the Director of W. G. Rhea Public Library, at a book review club meeting several months ago. Do you believe in love at first sight? Connie is one of those enthusiastic, lively people with an infectious joy for living - spend a few minutes with her and your day is certain to be made brighter!

I don't know who else is on the program for the afternoon, but knowing Connie, this is going to be a wonderfully fun event. I hope you can join us Saturday, November 8th, from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. at the library. W.G. Rhea Public Library is located at 400 W. Washington Street in beautiful Paris, TN. I will be there along with several other area authors, to interact with visitors and to hopefully sell a few books. (A book by a local author - signed with a personal inscription - sounds like a GREAT Christmas gift!)

Books, good company, delicious food...come to Paris!

No comments: